Come on Rodney. Time to get those fingers working and get in behind our Favourite Olympian Barbara Kendall as she battles it out on the dance floor tonight against Tamati Coffey for the 2009 Dancing with the Stars Trophy.
I am not ashamed to put up my hand and say that I love this programme. I wish I could dance like they do. Putting grace, passion and power into the music.
If you are at all interested in dancing, then the library is a good place to start as we have lots of books on all sorts of dancing. At the moment some of our libraries are even having displays and free lessons as part of our school holiday programme "I like to move it". Kumeu Library had an awesome response to their ballet session last week.
To check out the gossip behind the scenes on the TV show check out their website. To find books in the library about ballroom dancing view this Library catalogue link for books, music and DVD's. For dance in general view this link for all your different options.
And you can also catch Barbara's biography Wind Driven at your local Rodney Library as well.
Go BARBARA!
No comments:
Post a Comment