Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Introduction to HypnoBirthing at Orewa Library

'Introduction to HypnoBirthing' presentation at Orewa Library, Wednesday 21 May, 2.00pm.
Come along for an informal - but very interesting session run by Helen from Positive Births. See their website
www.positivebirths.co.nz

"HypnoBirthing® - The Mongan Method uses deep relaxation, visualisation, affirmations and special breathing techniques to prepare yourself and your partner for a positive, natural birthing experience free of fear and pain. The many advantages of HypnoBirthing include a a more relaxed enjoyable pregnancy, shorter labour, less requirement for painkillers, elimination of the fear-tension-pain syndrome, and happy, well adjusted babies."

HypnoBirthing® helped me have the birth I’d dreamed of. The whole process was beneficial for my pregnancy and the birth itself was amazing. I definitely recommend HypnoBirthing and Helen to every pregnant woman. I am so happy about my birth and love thinking back on it.” - Miranda


As a midwife this was an amazing experience to see a woman totally removed from pain throughout the end stages of labour. There was no difference in her face during strong contractions – she was so calm that it looked like she’d had an epidural.” - Brigid Beehan RM, RCPN

No comments: