Friday, 1 January 2016
Not Your Usual New Year Resolutions
1. Eat what you like when you like especially if it comes in a mug (see yesterday's post Can't Cook Won't Cook for some inspiration)
2. If you want cereal for lunch then have cereal for lunch... and dinner too. Because cereal is the ultimate comfort food
3. Try a boozy shake. Go on I dare you
5. Embrace your inner mad cat lady (see post Purr, Purr, Meow, Meow for all the cat books you could possibly want)
6. Take up a craft. Whether it's making friendship bracelets or Pride and Prejudice characters or pixel blankets. Just think of all the gifts you'll be able to give your friends.
7. Follow Shona Rhimes example and say yes to something at least once a week
8. Clean out the clutter... you're going to need room for all those gnomes
9. Drink at least one cup of tea day. Even better try a tea cocktail (see post The Elixir of Life)
10. Read all the books mentioned in this blog post and all the others.