Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Books on the Radio

We get told all the time (and read) that when writing in a blog, the key is consistency. If you start something, you are supposed to keep going.

So it is with a reasonably pink and shamed face that I write this particular entry. It has been some time since I last blogged about what books are being reviewed on the Radio New Zealand Nine to Noon programme. However better late than never and just in case I fall down on the job again, maybe you should bookmark this website link for National Radio Books if this is something you are interested in (although I will try to do better).

The books for that are being reviewed this week are:

Monday 12 October
And another Thing by Eoin Colfer
Tuesday 13 October
The Complaints by Ian Rankin
Wednesday 14 October
Truth by Peter Temple
Thursday 15 October
Summertime by J M Coetzee
Friday 16 October
Lustrum by Robert Harris

And they are all available (or soon to arrive) at Rodney Libraries. This schedule is subject to change so it pays to visit the website and check it out each day. The NZ Booksellers website has a link with a forward schedule, but this can also change. You can also download the reviews onto your computer or MP3 player, so if you don't catch it the first time it is still there.

No comments: