Monday, 14 December 2015
Cats And Mice And Everything In Between
I just love this time of year because it gives me a chance to catch up on all the wonderful reading lists and to add to my every increasing to-be-read pile. You the know the one. The one that is so long that it would probably take a whole year of dedicated reading to just get through it. Still think of all the lovely books I could read...
Books like Firefly Hollow and Crenshaw, featuring both real... and imaginary animals. And the fact that I am adding both of these to my to-be-read list as I type has nothing to do with my compulsive reading habit - okay it totally does.. I also want a cat name Crenshaw. Because seriously who wouldn't. An imaginary cat no-less. Now that is all kinds of awesome. Just as all these books are. So check them out, share them with your kids, your friends kids and have a summery indulge of all things magical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment