The day came and went again yesterday. Once again the Government of the day has opened the books and sets out their plan for us for the coming year(s). I have to admit that personally I don't usually pay a lot of attention to it. However there are a lot of people out there that will have been waiting to see how the Budget will affect them.Part of my inattention probably stems from a lack of understanding of how it all works (Yep, you knew I was going to tie this into the resources in the library somehow, didn't you).
To find previous Budgets the most up to date records can be found at Budget Policy Statement.
If you want to read about New Zealand's economy, labour market and enterprise try some of the titles at this subject search. If you want to know more about economics in general, try one of these general headings. And if you just want to know how to live off your limited dollar, try one of these books on budgetting or these on personal finance.
No comments:
Post a Comment