School Lunches - Get inspiration from a range of recipe books at the Rodney Libraries. Click on this catalogue link.
Help your child out at school with books like Thriving at School
The history and exploration of the principles of education in New Zealand are explored in another range of books on our shelves. I did a subject search on Education New Zealand to source them.
College students can get tips on how to study smarter with a variety of books in the teens and adult non fiction shelves under Call Number 370.15. And don't forget we now stock a range of NCEA Study Guides in our Teen Non fiction so look for those or check with the librarian.
Meanwhile I am looking forward to the latest adventures of Marley the dog. A picture book we are waiting for is Marley goes to school. I think it will be one I am using for storytimes this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment