I resisted as long as I could, I scoffed as my friends discussed weather Jon Snow or Robb Stark was hotter, I avoided even opening the books simply because they're so long but it was pointless; Game of Thrones has got me hooked.
I started off watching the first season while on sick leave from work. My first impression was that this show was a bit grim and rapey for my liking but as I kept watching I suddenly found myself thinking about the show all the time and planning what each character should do in order to claim the iron throne. Within a few days I had finished the first 2 seasons and filled my time waiting for the start of season 3 by arguing with friends about why Robb Stark is such a babe.
I've started reading the books now so I would say that the obsession is in full force. I invite you to join me and daydream about what a great couple Jon and Daenerys would make.
No comments:
Post a Comment